    I built a complete system and installed XP PRO x64 evaluation copy. I just
    received my OEM disk I purchased and want to install the product key without
    reloading windows?

    RMCRRR, Jan 19, 2008

  2. RMCRRR

    Dennis Pack Guest

    RMCRRR:
    If the evaluation hasn't expired with the evaluation copy running
    insert the OEM disk to perform an in place upgrade using the OEM PK. If the
    evaluation copy has expired, start the PC with the disc in the drive perform
    a repair installation by hitting "r" after hitting F8 to accept the
    agreement. Have a great day.

    Dennis Pack
    XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64
    Office Professional Plus 2007