    format my disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.

    TIA

    Redman
    Redman, Jan 13, 2006

  2. Redman

    Gazwad Guest

    "Redman" <>, the deranged floater and destitute
    human-enema who likes emotionless anal mutilation with mice, and whose
    partner is a gigsy with a clammy meat massager, wrote in
    <>:
    > My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
    > prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
    > another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
    > administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
    > neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
    > contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
    > recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my disc,
    > If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Redman

    Speak English, you jibbering ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Redman

    Martik Guest

    Martik, Jan 13, 2006
  4. Redman

    Redman Guest

    Gazwad <> wrote in message
    > "Redman" <>, the deranged floater and destitute
    > human-enema who likes emotionless anal mutilation with mice, and whose
    > partner is a gigsy with a clammy meat massager, wrote in
    > <>:
    > > My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
    > > prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
    > > another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
    > > administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
    > > neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
    > > contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
    > > recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my disc,
    > > If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
    > >
    > > TIA
    > >
    > > Redman

    > Speak English, you jibbering ****.

    Keep taking the tablets you fuckturd

    Plonk

    Redman
    Redman, Jan 13, 2006
  5. Redman

    donleo Guest

    he did u flying ****

    donleo, Jan 13, 2006
  6. Redman

    donleo Guest

    i found this

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    donleo, Jan 13, 2006
  7. Redman

    Gazwad Guest

    "donleo" <>, the gaunt leper and spindly cross-wired
    transvestite who likes decadent groping around the grotto with koala
    bears, and whose partner is a painted woman with a messy meat crease,
    wrote in <aiWxf.15799$>:
    > he did u flying ****

    You pansy.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jan 13, 2006
  8. Redman

    Gazwad Guest

    "Redman" <>, the dowdy idler and obtrusive
    heterosexual who likes cold-blooded bull sessions with cows, and whose
    partner is a chicken with a run-down cooch, wrote in
    <>:
    > Gazwad <> wrote in message
    >> "Redman" <>, the deranged floater and
    >> destitute human-enema who likes emotionless anal mutilation with
    >> mice, and whose partner is a gigsy with a clammy meat massager,
    >> wrote in <>:
    >>> My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
    >>> prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
    >>> another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
    >>> administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
    >>> neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
    >>> contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
    >>> recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my
    >>> disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>
    >>> Redman

    >> Speak English, you jibbering ****.

    > Keep taking the tablets you fuckturd
    >
    > Plonk
    >
    > Redman

    Jibber, jibber, jibber.

    ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Jan 13, 2006
  9. Redman

    Redman Guest

    Thanks but I've already been there.

    Redman

    Redman, Jan 13, 2006
  10. Redman

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:23:12 -0000 If you fall from a tree,leave your
    anger on the branch and then "Redman" <>
    sent this :

    >My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP prof. some
    >time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made another user in it,
    >The problem is, I forgot the password of my administrator account, I did not
    >make a password recovery set in it, neither did I place a hint in the
    >passsword, Now, this account contains many important documents, Is there any
    >way in which I could recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or
    >format my disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Redman

    Do a,"Repair" re-install,

    All data will stay intact :)

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Shep©, Jan 14, 2006
  11. Redman

    John Holmes Guest

    Redman blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    --
    Your mother was a condescending computer programmer who visited
    pornographic web-sites underneath a bus shelter.
    John Holmes, Jan 14, 2006
  12. Redman

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Redman spewed forth:
    > My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP
    > prof. some time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made
    > another user in it, The problem is, I forgot the password of my
    > administrator account, I did not make a password recovery set in it,
    > neither did I place a hint in the passsword, Now, this account
    > contains many important documents, Is there any way in which I could
    > recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or format my disc,
    > If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Redman

    Redman, I found this in a different forum discussing this same issue - I've
    seen the solution posted before, so I think it must be valid.

    ======
    Go to www.ultimatebootcd.com and download it (go under Downloads and select
    a mirror site) Assuming you have access to a CD Burner, burn it to a disk
    and then boot to it. (I'll explain how to do that below) This cd contains
    many different programs that I've never used, but there is one that is
    especially helpful for pasword recovery. Ok: to boot to the Cd, go into
    your bios. To do that, you have to continously keep "tapping" either
    probably F2 or the Delete key right after you start your computer. When
    your in th BIOS, go through the tabs until you find a section on Boot.
    There should be an order of boot devices, (ie: HDD, FDD, CD-ROM, etc..)
    Select the CD rom as your first boot device. now go to exit and save
    changes. your comp. should reboot and run from the CD. When it does,
    you'll see a "bootable cd wizard" then the program list will come up. Use
    your arrow keys and go down to the the one that says "ERD commander..." and
    hit Enter. Once this loads and your in, you'll see that it looks like
    windows. Go to the start menu and find "locksmith." Once your in that, you
    can reset your administrator password. When your done reseting it, restart
    (remove the cd before restarting.) Once your computer restarts you should
    be able to login with your new password
    ======

    (borrowed without permission from "Gamerdude" at www.experts-exchange.com)

    --
    Regardless of Public Law No. 109-162 I hereby affirm that it is
    probably my intent to annoy the reader of this post. Get over it.
    Toolman Tim, Jan 14, 2006
  13. Redman

    Redman Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Redman blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    > > donleo <> wrote in message
    > >> i found this
    > >>
    > >> http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
    > >>
    > >> "Redman" <> wrote in message

    > > or

    > > Thanks but I've already been there.
    > >
    > > Redman, Top-poasting ****.

    Learn to spell you illiterate ****.

    Bwhahahahahaha

    Redman

    Redman, Jan 14, 2006
  14. Redman

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 22:23:12 -0000, "Redman"
    <> wrote:

    >My query is regarding my operating system, I installed windows XP prof. some
    >time back in my pc, I became the administrator, and made another user in it,
    >The problem is, I forgot the password of my administrator account, I did not
    >make a password recovery set in it, neither did I place a hint in the
    >passsword, Now, this account contains many important documents, Is there any
    >way in which I could recover the password? I cannot afford to uninstall or
    >format my disc, If anybody can help me out of this,it would be great.
    >
    >TIA
    >
    >Redman

    Boot to Safe Mode (press F4 once per second as the PC is starting)
    and see if you can login as the user Administrator. If no password has
    been set you will be able to. The got to Control Panel, Users and
    remove the password for the desired account.

    Otherwise you'll need Locksmith from Winternals Admin Pack or
    something similar, to change the password.

    jd
    Jimmy Dean, Jan 14, 2006
  15. Redman

    Guest

    Hello,

    I suppose it is possible to reset your lost password. I recommend
    Active@ password changer for this purpose. It worked really great for
    me in a simmilar situation, so give it a try.

    http://www.password-changer.com/
    , Jan 18, 2006