    Does anyone know if it can be uninstalled
    Ciao
    kev
    Kevin Cosgrove, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Kevin Cosgrove

    JedMeister Guest

    Yes it can. Try add/remove pms.

    JedMeister, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Kevin Cosgrove

    Jackson Guest

    "JedMeister" <> wrote in message
    > Yes it can. Try add/remove pms.

    I think you can also roll back to an earlier system restore point if you've
    got that running

    Jackson.
    Jackson, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Kevin Cosgrove

    Karen Parker Guest

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:02:14 +1200, Kevin Cosgrove <> wrote:

    >I installed this on saturday now a number of my programs will not work..
    >Does anyone know if it can be uninstalled
    >Ciao
    >kev

    99% of these can be Fixed, go onto the MS Knowledge base for SP2
    Karen Parker, Aug 30, 2004
  5. In article <Z7uYc.19381$>,
    says...
    > I installed this on saturday now a number of my programs will not work..
    > Does anyone know if it can be uninstalled
    > Ciao
    > kev

    Have you bothered to loook at the new Windows Firewall control panel?

    wogers nemesis, Aug 30, 2004