    dale Guest

    Is there one key to hit to bring up desk top like we could with older
    windows by hitting MS flag key? I couldn't find it in search.

    dale, Dec 22, 2003

  2. dale

    Thor Guest

    the windows "flag" key alone, does the very same thing in XP as it did in
    previous versions of windows. It brings up the start menu when pressed.
    Using the "flag" key in conjuction with the "D" key will switch you
    immediately to the desktop.

    Thor, Dec 22, 2003

  3. dale

    dale Guest

    Thanks Thor, Thats what I was looking for. I found a lot of short cut
    keys here but not that.
    http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut.htm

    dale, Dec 22, 2003