    no xp wireless icon, or a Wireless Network Connection listed under Control
    Panel/Network Connections. Did I just royally screw up and what can I do??
    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?cmljaGV6MjAwMA==?=, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Hi
    I am sorry but I have No idea what it you removed is.
    As well of what means for Network or Wireless you have on your computer Now.
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 26, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cmljaGV6MjAwMA==?=

    Ted Guest

    > the vendor had to replace my defective hard drive and it came with
    > Broadband
    > (?) software to find network connections. Because I could see both
    > Broadband
    > and XP finding wireless networks, I went to add/remove softward and
    > deleted
    > the Broadband. Now it appears that XP is not finding any networks. I
    > have
    > no xp wireless icon, or a Wireless Network Connection listed under Control
    > Panel/Network Connections. Did I just royally screw up and what can I
    > do??
    > Thank you.

    I'm guessing that the Broadband software shut off Wireless Zero
    Configuration. Go to Start, Run and type in "services.msc" Then make sure
    WZC is Started and set to Automatic.
    Ted

    Ted, Feb 26, 2007
  4. Apparently we deleted the driver for our network card. Any idea how to
    reinstall it. The "Found New Hardware" identifies it, but the Hardward
    Wizard cannot find it.

    =?Utf-8?B?cmljaGV6MjAwMA==?=, Mar 2, 2007
  5. Hi
    Log to the Laptop's manufacturer support site. Look for the support of your
    model.
    In most case there are drivers available for download.
    Do not forget to delete the Ghost before you install the new drivers,
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 2, 2007