    software you are installing for this hardware: INPROCOMM IPN2120 Wireless
    LAN Card has not passed Windows Logo testing. How do I or can I fix this? I
    am in as administrator.

    Robert Harkness, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Robert Harkness

    Guest

    "Robert Harkness" <> wrote:

    >I'm tryin to install hardware for a wireless connection. After installing
    >service pack 2, when I try to install I get the following message--The
    >software you are installing for this hardware: INPROCOMM IPN2120 Wireless
    >LAN Card has not passed Windows Logo testing. How do I or can I fix this? I
    >am in as administrator.

    While I think the Logo test goes to far, your better off installing
    something that MS has bless'd.

    --
    Remove DRM from Windows Media
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=114916

    , Aug 28, 2006

  3. Robert Harkness

    DanR Guest

    Robert Harkness wrote:
    > I'm tryin to install hardware for a wireless connection. After
    > installing service pack 2, when I try to install I get the following
    > message--The software you are installing for this hardware: INPROCOMM
    > IPN2120 Wireless LAN Card has not passed Windows Logo testing. How do
    > I or can I fix this? I am in as administrator.

    Carefully read the install instructions supplied with your hardware. Usually
    this is mentioned and you are prompted to ignore the message from Microsoft.
    This is fairly common with hardware installs.

    DanR, Aug 28, 2006
  4. Robert Harkness

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You fix it by clicking yes.

    pcbutts1, Aug 29, 2006
  5. Robert Harkness

    Au79 Guest

    wrote:

    > "Robert Harkness" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm tryin to install hardware for a wireless connection. After installing
    >>service pack 2, when I try to install I get the following message--The
    >>software you are installing for this hardware: INPROCOMM IPN2120 Wireless
    >>LAN Card has not passed Windows Logo testing. How do I or can I fix this?
    >>I am in as administrator.

    > While I think the Logo test goes to far, your better off installing
    > something that MS has bless'd.

    Nonsense, as always.

    http://free.thelinuxstore.ca/

    Au79, Aug 29, 2006
  6. Robert Harkness

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:37:52 +0000, Robert Harkness Has Frothed:

    > I'm tryin to install hardware for a wireless connection. After installing
    > service pack 2, when I try to install I get the following message--The
    > software you are installing for this hardware: INPROCOMM IPN2120 Wireless
    > LAN Card has not passed Windows Logo testing. How do I or can I fix this?
    > I am in as administrator.

    Just tell it to install anyway.

    Meat Plow, Aug 29, 2006