    being a factor. Any one of you wizards know what is a fix???
    Thank You,
    Al

    Al Del Savio, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Al Del Savio

    trout Guest

    Al Del Savio wrote:

    > I am having a lockup only when I am online with DSL. Computer works
    > fine for about 15/20 minutes. The computer just locks up and requires
    > to be restarted. I did get one message referring Internet Explorer as
    > possibly being a factor. Any one of you wizards know what is a fix???
    > Thank You,
    > Al

    You *may* find "wizards". But not psychics.
    What was the error message?
    --
    "I suggest you note the *exact* wording; next time it happens."

    trout, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Al Del Savio

    MrToad Guest

    "Al Del Savio" <> Ran in the back door and shouted

    > I am having a lockup only when I am online with DSL. Computer works
    > fine for about 15/20 minutes. The computer just locks up and requires
    > to be restarted. I did get one message referring Internet Explorer as
    > possibly being a factor. Any one of you wizards know what is a fix???
    > Thank You,
    > Al

    If you suspect IE, try another browser, like Mozilla for instance.
    IF it still locks up, at least you'll rule out the browser being at
    fault...

    --
    MrToad

    MrToad, Nov 4, 2003