XP IPEC Config

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Leythos, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <5yDCd.29001$>,
    says...
    > This is PAINFUL!! Anyone seen a nice interface to assist in configuring
    > the XP IPSEC VPN client?

    Google.com?

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Leythos

    Jim Guest

    This is PAINFUL!! Anyone seen a nice interface to assist in configuring
    the XP IPSEC VPN client?

    Jim

    Jim, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Leythos

    Jim Guest

    Leythos wrote on 1/4/2005 4:08 PM:
    > In article <5yDCd.29001$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>This is PAINFUL!! Anyone seen a nice interface to assist in configuring
    >>the XP IPSEC VPN client?

    > Google.com?

    There is one in every crowd.

    Jim

    Jim, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <w3ECd.29005$>,
    says...
    > Leythos wrote on 1/4/2005 4:08 PM:
    > > In article <5yDCd.29001$>,
    > > says...
    > >
    > >>This is PAINFUL!! Anyone seen a nice interface to assist in configuring
    > >>the XP IPSEC VPN client?

    > > Google.com?
    > >

    > There is one in every crowd.

    Yea, but, we won't hold it against you for not looking in the obvious
    places first. If you were to look on GOOGLE.COM for your answer you
    might find an exact example of what you are looking for. You might also
    try the MS main site, since they have many examples of VPN solutions
    setup for XP, but Google might find it quicker than searching MS's site.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Jan 4, 2005
  5. Leythos

    Jim Guest

    Leythos wrote on 1/4/2005 4:53 PM:
    > In article <w3ECd.29005$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Leythos wrote on 1/4/2005 4:08 PM:
    >>
    >>>In article <5yDCd.29001$>,
    >>>says...

    >>>Google.com?
    >>>

    >>There is one in every crowd.

    > Yea, but, we won't hold it against you for not looking in the obvious
    > places first. If you were to look on GOOGLE.COM for your answer you
    > might find an exact example of what you are looking for. You might also
    > try the MS main site, since they have many examples of VPN solutions
    > setup for XP, but Google might find it quicker than searching MS's site.

    Perhaps I should repeat myself. I see articles on configuring the XP
    client. As I said in my initial post, it is PAINFUL. Has anyone seen a
    front end to assist with the configuration?

    Jim

    Jim, Jan 4, 2005