    I've read all the help on not seeing folders, at the Vista end and seem to
    have everything correct. All SPs are loaded uptodate on the XP host.
    H E L P!
    CliveDarling, Aug 24, 2009

  2. Hi
    Ad-Doc works well between two computers, once you have more than two YMMV.
    If the Ad-Hoc per-se is working correctly and there is a valid concurrent
    connection between the computers, then it is a matter of Files and Printer
    Sharing.
    Firewall instructions.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -