  1. I have XP home, I take my laptop to and from work with wireless at both. Is
    it possible to have the two connections in the network manager then choose
    which one you want to use?
    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Apr 12, 2005

  2. XP automaticaally does that through the "Preferred Networks List". Here is
    what you need to do.
    1. Go to your office and connect to the network there. All the settings for
    that network will be saved.
    2. Later when you go home connect to the Home Network.

    You will see both networks in the "Preferred Networks List". Network
    Connection Properties->View Wireless Networks->Change the order of Preferred
    Networks.

    XP will automatically the network to connect to based on which network is in
    range.

    Thanks

    Udit Saxena [MSFT], Apr 14, 2005

  3. I find that if I want to go to a place that does not have DHCP routers I have
    to change the IP each time. The auto portion only works when the router is
    DHCP. Or am I still doing something wrong?

    Thank you for responce on my first post.

    greg

    =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZw==?=, Apr 20, 2005