    following several links posted here and it appears to be set up correctly.
    However they can not see each other. They are in the same workgroup etc.
    Anyone have anything additional to try.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uZmlyZQ==?=, Apr 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uZmlyZQ==?=

    Jon_Hildrum Guest

    Was file and printer sharing installed ??

    --
    Jon Hildrum
    DTS MVP

    www.hildrum.com

    Jon_Hildrum, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Yes

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uZmlyZQ==?=, Apr 4, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uZmlyZQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Read first the whole page (I.e. resist the urge to click on any of the
    links).
    Once you understand the general scope start to investigate the links that
    concern your specific setting.
    Link to: http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 8, 2005