    --
    Cheers!

    Jan
    Jan, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Jan

    °Mike° Guest

    And have you ran the chkdsk utility?

    chkdsk /f

    On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 15:37:31 GMT, in
    <MPG.19ba6038d33e11e79896c4@shawnews>
    Jan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Jan

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Go to C:\windows\prefetch and delete that file. Then click start>run and
    type chkdsk in the box and press enter. Re start your computer.

    --

    The best live web video demo on the internet
    http://www.seedsv.com/webdemo.htm

    pcbutts1, Aug 30, 2003
  4. Jan

    Linda Madsen Guest

    In article <vG34b.2098$>,
    says...
    > Go to C:\windows\prefetch and delete that file. Then click start>run and
    > type chkdsk in the box and press enter. Re start your computer.

    That seems to have fixed it - Thanks so much!
    Linda Madsen, Aug 30, 2003
  5. Jan

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You're Welcome.