    ,,,,, It says you can change images with KEYBOARD
    What key do I use,,,,Please don't toll me,,, ( W )
    THANKS in advance
    Dee MANN, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Dee MANN

    SwissTony Guest

    "Dee MANN" <> wrote in message
    news:_x02d.198918$Fg5.66938@attbi_s53...
    > Screen Saver Picture Slide Show
    > ,,,,, It says you can change images with KEYBOARD
    > What key do I use,,,,Please don't toll me,,, ( W )
    > THANKS in advance

    left and right arrow keys
    SwissTony, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Dee MANN

    °Mike° Guest

    ,,,,,Please,,,,,take,,,,,your,,,,,finger,,,,,off ,,,,,
    the,,,,,comma,,,,,key,,,,,

    This is how to use commas:
    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm

    And this is how to use the ellipsis:
    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/ellipsis.htm

    For your question, you use the arrow keys to scroll through
    the images.

    On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:16:10 GMT, in
    <_x02d.198918$Fg5.66938@attbi_s53>
    Dee MANN scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Dee MANN

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Dee MANN" <> wrote in message
    > Screen Saver Picture Slide Show
    > ,,,,, It says you can change images with KEYBOARD
    > What key do I use,,,,Please don't toll me,,, ( W )
    > THANKS in advance

    That'll be $5.00 please,,,,,,,
    ImhoTech, Sep 15, 2004
  5. Dee MANN

    Freddy Guest

    "ImhoTech" <> wrote in message

    > "Dee MANN" <> wrote in message
    >> Screen Saver Picture Slide Show
    >> ,,,,, It says you can change images with KEYBOARD
    >> What key do I use,,,,Please don't toll me,,, ( W )
    >> THANKS in advance
    >>

    > That'll be $5.00 please,,,,,,,

    That's a reasonable toll.

    Freddy, Sep 28, 2004