    blue XP screen, it hangs. Tried booting to safe mode, but still hangs. Last
    device I installed was a bluetooth adapter. I cant get on my system to make
    any changes. Running XP Pro, on a AMD K6 machine. Thanks for any help.
    John, Jan 18, 2005

  2. John

    Keith Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:37:35 GMT, "John" <>
    wrote:

    > Tried booting to safe mode, but still hangs. Last
    >device I installed was a bluetooth adapter. I cant get on my system to make
    >any changes. Running XP Pro, on a AMD K6 machine. Thanks for any help.

    Take out the blue tooth adapter and see if XP will boot from there. If
    not you could have a hardware problem. You will need to obtain a
    hardware tester, especially memory.
    Have you also tried to boot up your computer with a WinXP Floppy boot
    disk?

    --
    Best Regards, Keith
    http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Page