    write files, copy etc..... all that is gone now. Now all I have are
    the files. I think it was called context view or something. Could
    someone tell me how to get it back?
    Alex, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Alex

    °Mike° Guest

    The context menu is reached by right clicking
    on files/folders.

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 07:59:50 -0400, in
    <>
    Alex scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Alex

    Bishoop Guest

    "Alex" <> wrote in message
    | Somehow my folder view has changed in xp. I use to open up a folder
    | and would have alot of options on the lft such as copy files to cd,
    | write files, copy etc..... all that is gone now. Now all I have are
    | the files. I think it was called context view or something. Could
    | someone tell me how to get it back?

    Click on the Folders button in the tool bar. Is that what you're looking
    for?
    Bishoop, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Alex

    hushia Guest

    "Alex" <> wrote in message
    > Somehow my folder view has changed in xp. I use to open up a folder
    > and would have alot of options on the lft such as copy files to cd,
    > write files, copy etc..... all that is gone now. <snip>

    Go in the windows explorer to Tools > Folder Options and check Show common
    tasks in folders > OK.
    hushia, Apr 4, 2004