  1. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    How do I know if XP is recognizing my firewire card?

    Shawn, Oct 31, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
    31 Oct 2004 20:37:19 GMT, Shawn <> screamed from behind
    the mulberry bush:

    >How do I know if XP is recognizing my firewire card?

    Have you tried looking in Device Manager?

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    "Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <> wrote in message

    > Have you tried looking in Device Manager?

    Just checked. IEEE 1394...would that be my firewire card? If so, XP
    recognizes it. Thanks!

    Shawn, Oct 31, 2004
  4. Shawn

    Billh Guest

    "Shawn" <> wrote in message
    > "Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    >
    >> Have you tried looking in Device Manager?

    > Just checked. IEEE 1394...would that be my firewire card? If so, XP
    > recognizes it. Thanks!

    You got it.

    Billh, Oct 31, 2004