    if my xp firewall makes my computer invisible
    to anyone, how can they get into it if they don't
    know it exists? :)
    bcm, Jun 22, 2003

  2. In article <_XnJa.105792$MJ5.56881@fed1read03>,
    says...
    > if my xp firewall makes my computer invisible
    > to anyone, how can they get into it if they don't
    > know it exists? :)

    because you're stupid and you do stupid things such as post the same
    fucking message at least twice, in the same thread as another message of
    almost the exact same content.

    usenet isn't real time you dork. it's threaded and made to be used over
    a period of weeks, sometimes month.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/