XP EXAM 70-270

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by ThijsD, Jul 3, 2003.

  1. ThijsD

    ThijsD Guest

    Hello,

    I'm taking the exam 70-270 next monday.
    I've used MS Training kit.
    I think I've studied hard and I took a few testexams with different results:

    Microsoft Readiness Review: average 85%
    Ucertify Exams: average 80%
    Test King Exams: average 85%

    Do you guys think I'm ready for the real exam or do I make a good chance?
    Can those testexams be compared with the real exam?

    Please advice, I would appreciate it.... Wish me luck!!!

    Thanks!

    ThijsD.

    ThijsD, Jul 3, 2003

  2. If you are confident in your real world experience, then you should do fine.
    I took a practice exam for 70-228, got ~60%, took the real enchalada and
    passed. I don't put much value in scores I get from practice exams... I
    just make sure I understand the interpretation of why they may think an
    answer is right or wrong.

    Martin Schmid, Jul 9, 2003