  1. Is there any way to obtain an XP Pro Evaluation CD (ie for Cert training)?

    Thanks,
    MS
    Martin Schmid, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Hey Martin,

    I believe you can also get a copy of XP Pro by ordering the Computational
    Clustering Technical Preview toolkit for $7.95 here...

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/hpc/toolkit.asp

    Good luck,

    Kevin

    ------------------

    Kevin Bachelder

    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Windows NT 4.0
    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) - Windows 2000
    Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
    CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)

    Kevin Bachelder, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Martin Schmid

    oddduck Guest

    oddduck, Jul 8, 2003