XP enlarge some program screens off monitor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Howard Huntley, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. Running XP pro, I continue to get some screens that enlarge them
    selves off the monitor screen. Can any one tell me how to fix that.

    Howard Huntley, Jan 28, 2007

  2. Howard Huntley

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Howard Huntley" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Running XP pro, I continue to get some screens that enlarge them
    > selves off the monitor screen. Can any one tell me how to fix that.

    We heard you the first time. Messages aren't posted to your screen
    immediately, they take time to get to the server and it also helps to poll
    the server for the messages before you just go thinking your message didn't
    make it out.

    Now, once again, stop looking at the dirty pics and get back to work.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 28, 2007

  3. Howard Huntley

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jan 28, 5:03 am, Howard Huntley <> wrote:
    > Running XP pro, I continue to get some screens that enlarge them
    > selves off the monitor screen. Can any one tell me how to fix that.

    Stop searching for "pen!le enlargement techniques"

    Cerebrus, Jan 29, 2007