    the Path statement, that need to be implemented.

    Thanks

    , Jul 10, 2004

  2. Max Burke Guest

    > scribbled:
    > So how does one run a CONFIG.SYS file with XP, I need more file
    > handles, also
    > the Path statement, that need to be implemented.

    XP uses Config.nt not config.sys

    It's located in the windows\system32 folder.

    Edit the number of file handles line there.

    As to the path statement, go to:

    My Computer
    Properties
    Environment Variables

    ....and edit the path there.

    Found Images
    Max Burke, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Robert Guest

    I use classic display
    Start
    Settings
    Control Panel
    System
    environment variables

    --------------------------
    > Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments

    that take our breath away. (George Carlin)
    Robert, Jul 10, 2004
  4. On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:36:39 +1200, "Max Burke" <> wrote:

    >> scribbled:
    >> So how does one run a CONFIG.SYS file with XP, I need more file
    >> handles, also
    >> the Path statement, that need to be implemented.

    >XP uses Config.nt not config.sys
    >
    >It's located in the windows\system32 folder.
    >
    >Edit the number of file handles line there.
    >
    >As to the path statement, go to:
    >
    >My Computer
    >Properties
    >Environment Variables