    search engine is changed to " 7 search " or some such garbage .

    How do I get the default factory search engine back ?

    Thanks , tim
    Tim Kettring, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Tim Kettring

    °Mike° Guest

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:56:49 -0500, in
    <bvpcfs$v9esr$-berlin.de>
    Tim Kettring scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    Many Thanks Mike ,

    I will do all you suggest , just as soon as I get the XP install CD from HP
    ; just in case one of those programs crash the machine .

    A restore to a date prior to going to the problem web-site did not fix it .

    --
    .....( remove the " 6 " to email reply )

    Tim Kettring, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Tim Kettring

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.