    the default admin account. That is apart from actually *not* forgetting
    the password in the first place <G>

    Cheers, Bloggs.

    bloggs, Jan 14, 2006

  2. bloggs

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Ox9yf.141914$,
    bloggs spewed forth:
    > Hi all,
    > Guess which narna forgot the password for their default Admin account
    > in XP Pro?
    > Yup, this one :-/
    > I've had a look around and came across a utility called NTAccess,
    > which searches for your boot.ini files and detects admin accounts and
    > their passwords. trouble is at the moment I can *only* afford the
    > demo version <g>
    > the full version is 70 euros ($95)
    > Can anybody out there recommend an affordable utility(free)for
    > unlocking the default admin account. That is apart from actually
    > *not* forgetting the password in the first place <G>
    >
    > Cheers, Bloggs.

    Ya know, if you had read through a day's posts here, you could have found
    the answer on your own. It was discussed thoroughly yesterday.

    That post was by Redman at 2:23 p.m.

    --
    Regardless of Public Law No. 109-162 I hereby affirm that it is
    probably my intent to annoy the reader of this post. Get over it.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 14, 2006

  3. bloggs

    old jon Guest

    "bloggs" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    > Guess which narna forgot the password for their default Admin account in
    > XP Pro?
    > Yup, this one :-/
    > I've had a look around and came across a utility called NTAccess, which
    > searches for your boot.ini files and detects admin accounts and their
    > passwords. trouble is at the moment I can *only* afford the demo version
    > <g>
    > the full version is 70 euros ($95)
    > Can anybody out there recommend an affordable utility(free)for unlocking
    > the default admin account. That is apart from actually *not* forgetting
    > the password in the first place <G>
    >
    > Cheers, Bloggs.

    Go here and have a read Bloggs.
    http://www.duxcw.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=14550;start=msg77381#msg77381

    --
    Best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jan 14, 2006
  4. bloggs

    bloggs Guest

    old jon wrote:
    > "bloggs" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hi all,
    >>Guess which narna forgot the password for their default Admin account in
    >>XP Pro?
    >>Yup, this one :-/
    >>I've had a look around and came across a utility called NTAccess, which
    >>searches for your boot.ini files and detects admin accounts and their
    >>passwords. trouble is at the moment I can *only* afford the demo version
    >><g>
    >>the full version is 70 euros ($95)
    >>Can anybody out there recommend an affordable utility(free)for unlocking
    >>the default admin account. That is apart from actually *not* forgetting
    >>the password in the first place <G>
    >>
    >>Cheers, Bloggs.
    >>

    > Go here and have a read Bloggs.
    > http://www.duxcw.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=14550;start=msg77381#msg77381

    Thanks old jon, i'll give this a whirl :)

    bloggs, Jan 14, 2006
  5. bloggs

    Gordon Guest

    Toolman Tim scribbled this:

    > Ya know, if you had read through a day's posts here, you could have found
    > the answer on your own. It was discussed thoroughly yesterday.
    >
    > That post was by Redman at 2:23 p.m.

    Blueyonder. Say no more.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10

    Gordon, Jan 14, 2006
  6. bloggs

    Guest

    Greetings,

    I reccomend you using Active@ password changer utility. It is small,
    easy to use and can quickly reset your forgotten password. Give it a
    try, that will definately help.

    http://www.password-changer.com/

    , Jan 18, 2006