XP Ctrl-S shortcut key not working after PhpMySqlApache install

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by wbrowse@gmail.com, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Ctrl-S shortcut to quick saved document has been disabled I think
    after having installed PhpMySqlApache on Windows XP Pro. I noticed
    this after installing Crimson text editor... (last install of the day)
    - I think this shortcut was desactivated after one of those installs
    as I didn't notice it before...

    Thanks for helping.

    , Apr 10, 2007

  2. Guest

    add-on to initial post: Ctrl-S is not working with any application
    where it used to work such as Word, Excel, Open-Office, NotePad...
    , Apr 10, 2007