    Anybody had any dealings with this lot??

    Cheers
    Rhys
    Rhys Akers, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Rhys Akers

    TufCookie Guest

    > Gidday...
    >
    > Looking at the deal for Sony DRU510A DVD Writer +100 DVDs from this outfit
    > but I'm in Christchurch....
    > Anybody had any dealings with this lot??
    >
    > Cheers
    > Rhys

    Bought a couple of items off them with no problem.
    Some good bargain on their clearance table in the shop.
    No experience dealing with them online though.
    TufCookie, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Rhys Akers

    Howard Guest

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:12:11 +1200, Rhys Akers wrote:

    > Gidday...
    >
    > Looking at the deal for Sony DRU510A DVD Writer +100 DVDs from this outfit
    > but I'm in Christchurch....
    > Anybody had any dealings with this lot??

    I bought several bits of kit from these guys.

    Best to ring them first, as so far all of their best prices as identified
    by pricespy.co.nz have all turned out to be 'sold out' when you go to
    order.

    English is their second language, so problems can be difficult to
    explain.

    But hey - I'm still buying kit from them.

    -H
    Howard, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Rhys Akers

    SteveM Guest

    "Howard" <> wrote in

    > On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:12:11 +1200, Rhys Akers wrote:
    >
    >> Gidday...
    >>
    >> Looking at the deal for Sony DRU510A DVD Writer +100 DVDs from this
    >> outfit but I'm in Christchurch....
    >> Anybody had any dealings with this lot??

    > I bought several bits of kit from these guys.
    >
    > Best to ring them first, as so far all of their best prices as
    > identified by pricespy.co.nz have all turned out to be 'sold out' when
    > you go to order.

    Interesting - The same thing happened to me... Coincidence?

    SteveM
    SteveM, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Rhys Akers

    Howard Guest

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:44:04 +0000, SteveM wrote:

    >> Best to ring them first, as so far all of their best prices as
    >> identified by pricespy.co.nz have all turned out to be 'sold out' when
    >> you go to order.

    > Interesting - The same thing happened to me... Coincidence?
    >
    > SteveM

    It has happened too often to me for it to be anything other than
    intentional.

    But to be fair, when pressed they have supplied more expensively priced
    items at the lower items price. The problem with that is I usually
    research the item I'm buying before committing, and them swaping in some
    other item (while I standing in their store) deprives me of the benefits
    of that research.

    Still, so far (where's some wood?) the substitute kit thay've supplied has
    been unbranded but nevertheless works well, and I'd buy again from them.
    Howard, Sep 19, 2003