    It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    Can this facility be disabled...?
    Billy, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Billy

    Rifleman Guest

    "Billy" <> wrote in message
    news:c0nuhk$1976pg$-berlin.de...
    > My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    > It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    > that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    > Can this facility be disabled...?

    this must be the MOST ASKED question IN HISTORY!
    AND the most replied-to question IN HISTORY.

    HAVE you not done ANY research AT ALL before posting?

    Go to www.google.com and try.
    Rifleman, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Billy

    jose3030 Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:11:34 -0000, "Rifleman" <>
    wrote:

    >"Billy" <> wrote in message
    >> My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    >> It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    >> that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    >> Can this facility be disabled...?
    >>

    >this must be the MOST ASKED question IN HISTORY!
    >AND the most replied-to question IN HISTORY.
    >
    >HAVE you not done ANY research AT ALL before posting?
    >
    >Go to www.google.com and try.

    Dude, just answer his question. Stop being an ass about it man. Jeez
    jose3030, Feb 15, 2004
  4. Billy

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Security.
    Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved....'

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:08:48 -0000, in
    <c0nuhk$1976pg$-berlin.de>
    Billy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 15, 2004
  5. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:08:48 -0000, "Billy" <>
    wrote:

    >My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    >It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    >that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    >Can this facility be disabled...?

    In OE, go to TOOLS,OPTIONS. click the Security Tab, then uncheck "do
    not allow attatchments to be saved ...." then click Apply, then OK.
    PowerPost2000, Feb 15, 2004
  6. Some time, on or about: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:23:41 -0500, PowerPost2000
    <> was criminally insane in my professional opinion when they
    claimed the following balderdash:

    >On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:08:48 -0000, "Billy" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    >>It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    >>that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    >>Can this facility be disabled...?
    >>

    >In OE, go to TOOLS,OPTIONS. click the Security Tab, then uncheck "do
    >not allow attatchments to be saved ...." then click Apply, then OK.

    I can't wait for this guy to post here again about picking up a virus
    or a trojan.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Feb 15, 2004
  7. On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:08:58 -0500, jose3030 <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:11:34 -0000, "Rifleman" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>"Billy" <> wrote in message
    >>> My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    >>> It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    >>> that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    >>> Can this facility be disabled...?
    >>>

    >>this must be the MOST ASKED question IN HISTORY!
    >>AND the most replied-to question IN HISTORY.
    >>
    >>HAVE you not done ANY research AT ALL before posting?
    >>
    >>Go to www.google.com and try.
    >>

    >Dude, just answer his question. Stop being an ass about it man. Jeez

    I was thinking that, too.

    If you can help, do it. If you don't want to, just don't.
    PowerPost2000, Feb 15, 2004
  8. Billy

    Rifleman Guest

    "PowerPost2000" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:08:58 -0500, jose3030 <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:11:34 -0000, "Rifleman" <>
    > >wrote:
    > >
    > >>"Billy" <> wrote in message

    grounds

    > >>this must be the MOST ASKED question IN HISTORY!
    > >>AND the most replied-to question IN HISTORY.
    > >>
    > >>HAVE you not done ANY research AT ALL before posting?
    > >>
    > >>Go to www.google.com and try.
    > >>

    > >Dude, just answer his question. Stop being an ass about it man. Jeez

    > I was thinking that, too.
    >
    > If you can help, do it. If you don't want to, just don't.

    Its called self-help. Google gives about *140,000* hits for this.......
    Rifleman, Feb 15, 2004
  9. Rifleman wrote:

    > "PowerPost2000" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:08:58 -0500, jose3030 <>
    >> wrote:

    > grounds

    >> >Dude, just answer his question. Stop being an ass about it man. Jeez

    >> I was thinking that, too.
    >>
    >> If you can help, do it. If you don't want to, just don't.

    > Its called self-help. Google gives about *140,000* hits for this.......

    What I find particularly offensive about the post is that the original
    poster can't read. If he could, he would not have come up with that
    ludicrous "XP IS CENSORING!!!" nonsense; he would have seen from the error
    message that perhaps he could do something about this; he would have
    noticed the Help button on his toolbar ...

    In view of all that, I think the curt reply is appropriate.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 15, 2004
  10. Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor wrote:

    > Some time, on or about: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:23:41 -0500, PowerPost2000
    > <> was criminally insane in my professional opinion when they
    > claimed the following balderdash:
    >
    >>On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:08:48 -0000, "Billy" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    >>>It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    >>>that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    >>>Can this facility be disabled...?
    >>>

    >>In OE, go to TOOLS,OPTIONS. click the Security Tab, then uncheck "do
    >>not allow attatchments to be saved ...." then click Apply, then OK.

    > I can't wait for this guy to post here again about picking up a virus
    > or a trojan.

    I wouldn't respond to him, since he obviously can't read.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 15, 2004
  11. Billy

    LO&MsLO Guest

    wrote:

    >On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:11:34 -0000, "Rifleman" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>"Billy" <> wrote in message
    >>> My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    >>> It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    >>> that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    >>> Can this facility be disabled...?
    >>>

    >>this must be the MOST ASKED question IN HISTORY!
    >>AND the most replied-to question IN HISTORY.
    >>
    >>HAVE you not done ANY research AT ALL before posting?
    >>
    >>Go to www.google.com and try.
    >>

    >Dude, just answer his question. Stop being an ass about it man. Jeez

    What he's telling you is learn how to drive before you get a car.
    LO&MsLO, Feb 17, 2004
  12. Billy

    LO&MsLO Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:13:21 -0500, Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    <> wrote:

    >Some time, on or about: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:23:41 -0500, PowerPost2000
    ><> was criminally insane in my professional opinion when they
    >claimed the following balderdash:
    >
    >>On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 14:08:48 -0000, "Billy" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>My new Windows XP equipped system is now censoring e-mails on OE6.
    >>>It advises me that it has removed access to an attatchment on the grounds
    >>>that IT considers the attatchment unsafe.
    >>>Can this facility be disabled...?
    >>>

    >>In OE, go to TOOLS,OPTIONS. click the Security Tab, then uncheck "do
    >>not allow attatchments to be saved ...." then click Apply, then OK.

    >I can't wait for this guy to post here again about picking up a virus
    >or a trojan.
    >
    > Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    Or the NT Detect DOS screen because he left a disk in the 'A' drive
    LO&MsLO, Feb 17, 2004
  13. Billy

    reid decker Guest

    Have you tried clicking on view in OE , then layout then unchecking whatever
    is causing the censoring?

    reid decker, Feb 18, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004

    Misa Mirkovic, Feb 21, 2004