    Windows XP
    4 users (2 admin , 2 restricted)
    Nvidia G Force 4

    Paul Watkins, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Paul Watkins

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:40:42 -0000, Paul Watkins wrote:

    >Hi
    >I Have NTL Broadband through a cable modem and into the PC via USB.
    >This works fine on my user settings, however if i switch users or log on as
    >another user (with or without admin privs'), i cannot use the internet, it
    >just hangs when i click on internet explorer.

    Out of interest do other USB devices show the same, admin ok and user
    not?

    >Is there a setting i need to enable on the other xp accounts on my pc?

    Try
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/index.html
    or the NTL user forums...

    I was going to say http://www.nthellworld.com/ but it's not there just
    now.... I wonder why? NTL IIRC were not going to interfere with that
    site. Anyway see the help links mentioned.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Paul Watkins

    Paul Watkins Guest

    No
    Broadband is the only problem across the 4 users.

    Thanks for the link, i'll have a look through

    Paul Watkins, Nov 27, 2003