XP Blanking out on streaming media/winamp

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ben K. Li, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Ben K. Li

    Ben K. Li Guest

    I have a strange problem where my computer blanks out (the power stays on,
    cannot reset, have to turn off/on) whenever I watch/listen to streaming
    audio/video and sometimes when I'm playing winamp. It just abruptly
    ceases, my lcd monitor giving me a no signal.

    Anybody have this happen to them before in XP? Any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Ben

    --