    updates.

    Am I doing something wrong, and if so what do I need to do? Microsoft want
    to charge me £35.00 plus vat to sort it out (WTF!....lol)!

    =?Utf-8?B?RmFUaGVSLVRlRA==?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RmFUaGVSLVRlRA==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    FaTheR-TeD <> rambled:

    <snip duplicate post>

    Didn't you just ask this? And get a response?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com has explored Antarctica. Nude.

    Briscobar, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Well Since you replaced the motherboard adn it is not allowing you to updaet
    teh windows. the bst way is to get your self registerd with microsoft either
    online or contact them on phone , better to regiseter online.

    --
    Thanks & Regards
    Gaurav Saxena

    =?Utf-8?B?R2F1cmF2IFNheGVuYQ==?=, Aug 8, 2005