    Goodwill,
    Luke

    P.S. Save the unhelpful remarks about me having too many programs.

    CocoLuke, May 3, 2008

  2. Create a New Folder, and move a bunch of program folders INTO it.
    Organize them so that you have a half dozen main groups that you drill down
    to what you need.

    --
    David Glienna
    MVP - Visual Developer (Visual Basic)

    David Glienna - Owner, May 3, 2008

  3. CocoLuke

    Guest

    "CocoLuke" <> wrote:

    >When I try to view "All Programs" I have two full columns and half a 'full' third column. I have not been able to find a way to move the columns or whatever to see the remainder. Can you help me? It seems simple enough but there does not seem to be a facility for it.

    Everytime I install a game it want's to make it's own programs
    directory, I keep putting them all into GAMES.
    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/

    , May 3, 2008
  4. CocoLuke

    PeterC Guest

    On Sat, 03 May 2008 18:28:46 -0500, Lookout wrote:

    > On Sat, 3 May 2008 14:03:44 -0400, "CocoLuke"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>When I try to view "All Programs" I have two full columns and half a 'full' third column. I have not been able to find a way to move the columns or whatever to see the remainder. Can you help me? It seems simple enough but there does not seem to be a facility for it.
    >>
    >>Goodwill,
    >>Luke
    >>
    >>P.S. Save the unhelpful remarks about me having too many programs.

    > I'd love to see a screen shot of that. And your screen itself. I bet
    > it's a mess.

    Somebody said that mine looked like a game of Tetris - I see as an
    on-screen shed.
    --
    Peter.
    It's not rocket science, you know.