    I've been having lots of problems. Would comment that the Sony Playstation
    console connected practically automatically, wish that Windows worked that
    way.
    Stumpy, Apr 14, 2008

  2. Stumpy

    smlunatick Guest

    On Apr 14, 10:54 am, "Stumpy" <> wrote:
    > I had to upgrade all users on an XP box to "administrators" in order for
    > them to use the network to connect to the internet.  This is not ideal
    > because the kids are constantly adding little programs that I'm suspicious
    > of.  Was there a menu that I missed that would have let limited XP accounts
    > connect to the internet using the network?
    >
    > I've been having lots of problems.  Would comment that the Sony Playstation
    > console connected practically automatically, wish that Windows worked that
    > way.

    One the Internet is connected to the PC correctly, then the "limited"
    account should be able to use the "established" Internet access.

    Are you using Interent directly connected to the PC oor with a
    "router?"
    smlunatick, Apr 14, 2008

  3. Stumpy

    Stumpy Guest

    I'm using a "DSL gateway router"

    Pardon the topposting but my newsreader does not quote msgs from Gmail or
    GoogleGroups. I don't know why.

    Stumpy, Apr 14, 2008