    monitor (Glass). Any solutions?
    --
    Gainingonit

    =?Utf-8?B?Qg==?=, Dec 29, 2005

  2. Sounds like your video driver will need updating. To get to where you can do
    that, press F8 as the system is booting into XP x64, and select safe mode.
    Update your driver from within safe mode.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 29, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Qg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You can also try to start in vga mode. This uses the current driver but
    gives you a chance to adjust settings if that is the problem. Check
    resolution and refresh rates in particular.

    John Barnes, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Thank you. B
    --
    Gainingonit

    =?Utf-8?B?Qg==?=, Dec 29, 2005
  5. Thank you. B
    --
    Gainingonit

    =?Utf-8?B?Qg==?=, Dec 29, 2005
  6. B wrote:
    > I have a BenQ FP71G+. On the first boot following otherwise successful
    > install of XP 64x the monitor doesn't display. Don't have access to older
    > monitor (Glass). Any solutions?

    That's your monitor telling you that it's not receiving a usable
    signal from the computer.

    Boot into VGA Mode or Safe Mode and then set the display
    (resolution, refresh rate, and/or number of colors) to something that
    your monitor can handle. Consult its manual to determine acceptable
    settings. Reboot one more time, into normal mode. Updating the
    computer's video drivers might also help.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm