  1. once i install fresh copy will i still be able to reinstall offoce 2003 and
    still have full use of office since i alreadly activated office 2003
    can any one help
    =?Utf-8?B?ZnJpYXM=?=, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Yes, you just might have to reactivate, but that shouldn't be a problem just
    as long as you give them a reasonable excuse.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005

  3. A re-install will me another activation, but won't cause a problem. Depending
    on how long since your original install, and how many times it has been
    installed in the recent period, it may prompt you to call in rather than just
    activating over the internet.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 28, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZnJpYXM=?=

    Ted Guest

    > still have full use of office since

    Spell check wouldn't work in Outlook

    Ted, Jul 28, 2005
  5. You should be able to reactivate over the internet. See:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827291
    for details.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 29, 2005