    Tomek Guest

    SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
    happend!!!

    Tomek, May 24, 2005

  2. "Tomek" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
    > happend!!!

    As we say at
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/trial.mspx
    "The trial CD and download are currently unavailable. We're working to make
    them available as soon as possible."

    They will be available when we have rectified the problem, which we are
    currently working on..

    I am curious what project you are undertaking that urgently requires access
    to the trial 120 day time limited evaluation product ?
    (You can purchase the OEM product right now from many vendors if you are
    ready to move to x64)
    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 24, 2005

  3. World domination Mike. ;-)
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005
  4. Tomek

    Patrick Guest

    Re: XP 64 TRIAL World Domination!

    and here I thought that I was the only one with that plan!

    Patrick, May 24, 2005
  5. Tomek got up from the bar and shouted: :
    > SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
    > happend!!!

    It's been 6 days, as I recall...

    Oh, and 4 weeks now for 2nd teer OEM upgrade resolution...

    Does indicate how much red tape and hoops people at MS have to jump
    through to get anything done...

    Mark Gillespie, May 25, 2005
  6. they proberly think = should we do anything today nah lets have a bud (j/k)

    =?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=, May 25, 2005
  7. Tomek

    Tomek Guest

    Dont be angry man!!!
    first TRY then BUY isn't it??????
    When all people goes to buy without try - especially Your products, than
    believe me
    they burn Microsoft down - why?? ask Yourself

    Still best regards
    Tomek
    U¿ytkownik "Tomek" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

    Tomek, May 25, 2005
  8. I recommend anyone planning on x64 should take the trial for a spin.

    Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2005