    Has anyone else seen this type of problem before?

    Thank you

    Ed
    =?Utf-8?B?ZWN1c3RlcjIwMDA=?=, Mar 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZWN1c3RlcjIwMDA=?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    ecuster2000:
    A possible cause is that when you reinstalled x64 you didn't install
    the raid drivers. Disk management may be reading the raid drives separately.
    Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Mar 7, 2007

  3. The ULi RAID software sees a valid raid group and the Disk management is only
    reporting one disk as it should, but it says that dik is unreadable.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZWN1c3RlcjIwMDA=?=, Mar 8, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZWN1c3RlcjIwMDA=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Do you have any partition management software. I've had that situation
    before when moving disks from a pci card to the MOBO. At that time, if I
    recall, it had something to do with a different parking of the heads, and
    boundary alignment. The partition management software was helpful in
    analysing the problem.

    John Barnes, Mar 8, 2007