  1. _Mark_

    _Mark_ Guest

    FRY'S is supposed to have it in sometime this week......

    _Mark_, May 9, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, May 9, 2005

  3. "Andre Da Costa" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Fry's? Never heard of them. :-s

    see
    http://www.outpost.com/ Frys Online Store

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], May 9, 2005
  4. Thanks Mike, I remember them, I have not been to their website in years!
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 9, 2005
  5. Outpost wasn't owned by Fry's until about 3-4 years ago. Fry's was LATE to
    the online game, and decided to simply buy the technology. OTOH, their stores
    are great. Enormous and full of everything from dishwashers to bins full of
    ICs and bare boards.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 10, 2005