XP 64 in MSDN AA ????

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Mathias Freund, May 24, 2005.

  1. Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
    Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????
    Mathias Freund, May 24, 2005

  2. Mathias Freund

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 24 May 2005 20:53:32 +0200, "Mathias Freund" <>
    wrote:

    >Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
    >Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????

    Which is translated:

    Will Windows XP64 also become available for MSDN-AA users?
    If not, will it be later, when....????

    (yes is Ja, and no is Nein)

    jud
    Jud Hendrix, May 24, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005
  4. "Mathias Freund" <> wrote in message
    > Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
    > Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????

    Da Andre schrieb, ist es für MSDN-Teilnehmer vorhanden und ist gewesen, da
    es freigegeben wurde.
    Wayne Wastier, May 24, 2005
  5. MSDNAA is not the same as MSDN. It's an academic program that university
    departments can sign up for to provide software to their students. It's not
    the same as MSDN subscriptions or Campus Licensing.

    Purdue's CS and CPT departments have licenses, but only the CS guys had
    theirs set up. I graduate in August, and it looks like CPT still won't have
    it set up by then.

    (Then again, I've got my job lined up, and they provide all the software I
    need - the only other software I really want is x64, and hopefully that'll
    ship this week - hope, hope, hope.)

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gTG93ZQ==?=, May 24, 2005
  6. So will it be availible in those students who only have the "MSDN AA" ...
    I´m hopping so.. otherwise i dont see al way 4 me to get a final Version of
    XP x64

    Mathias Freund, May 27, 2005