    displayed).

    This is XP Pro with SP2 (licensed, not Corp version, so downloading a
    utility from MS isn't an issue).

    Mobius, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Mobius

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Mobius <com DOT yahoo AT m0b1us0099> wrote in message
    <>...

    > I've got 2 hard drives.

    Format and reinstall.

    > Both are hooked up SATA.

    Flaming queer boy with a psychotic hatred of women.

    > hi,Ive never looked at my vagina in the mirrir befor,but yesterday i
    > did.and boy was i shocked!! when i open up my inner lips(and my legs
    > are spread out)where me vaginal opening is theres loads of loose skin
    > all bundled togeter!is this supposed to be there?I can hardly see my
    > vaginal opening,are you supposed to be able to see it clearly?and also
    > if any girls are reading this could you please tell me if this is
    > normal cos im really scared and i really dont know who else to ask!

    Try wearing heavier makeup, Mobius.

    > One is a 200GB & the new one is 250GB.

    The spoon works better.

    > I split the first into 5 partitions (C:-G:), the 2nd into 3 and
    > mounted them as folders in drive D:.

    You don't like the walnuts?

    > Now my problem is recovery software wont recognize that drive (because
    > the folders are apparently seen as shortcuts to a drive that isn't
    > assigned letters so it doesn't appear to exist).

    It's nice for an old person. It's like a game.

    > Windows & all programs see it just fine, but "PC Inspector File
    > Recovery (v4)" wont see it (it sees the folders, sees the drive, but
    > wont select it due to lack of drive letter).

    It's frustrating.

    > How can I "unmount" the drive & assign letters to it now? I'd rather
    > not lose data on it & rather avoid backup (I've got allot of DVD+RWs
    > if it is needed, but would rather avoid that option if I can just
    > change the way its displayed).

    Suddenly, There's not half the files there used to be, And there's a
    milestone hanging over me The system crashed so suddenly.

    > This is XP Pro with SP2 (licensed, not Corp version, so downloading a
    > utility from MS isn't an issue).

    It doesn't take much, does it?

    --
    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Feb 6, 2006

  3. Re: It's another of Rodan's Hen Stanking Hen's post

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    > Mobius <com DOT yahoo AT m0b1us0099> wrote in message
    > <>...
    >> I've got 2 hard drives.

    > Format and reinstall.
    >
    >> Both are hooked up SATA.

    > Flaming queer boy with a psychotic hatred of women.
    >
    >> hi,Ive never looked at my vagina in the mirrir befor,but yesterday i
    >> did.and boy was i shocked!! when i open up my inner lips(and my legs
    >> are spread out)where me vaginal opening is theres loads of loose skin
    >> all bundled togeter!is this supposed to be there?I can hardly see my
    >> vaginal opening,are you supposed to be able to see it clearly?and also
    >> if any girls are reading this could you please tell me if this is
    >> normal cos im really scared and i really dont know who else to ask!

    > Try wearing heavier makeup, Mobius.
    >
    >> One is a 200GB & the new one is 250GB.

    > The spoon works better.
    >
    >> I split the first into 5 partitions (C:-G:), the 2nd into 3 and
    >> mounted them as folders in drive D:.

    > You don't like the walnuts?
    >
    >> Now my problem is recovery software wont recognize that drive (because
    >> the folders are apparently seen as shortcuts to a drive that isn't
    >> assigned letters so it doesn't appear to exist).

    > It's nice for an old person. It's like a game.
    >
    >> Windows & all programs see it just fine, but "PC Inspector File
    >> Recovery (v4)" wont see it (it sees the folders, sees the drive, but
    >> wont select it due to lack of drive letter).

    > It's frustrating.
    >
    >> How can I "unmount" the drive & assign letters to it now? I'd rather
    >> not lose data on it & rather avoid backup (I've got allot of DVD+RWs
    >> if it is needed, but would rather avoid that option if I can just
    >> change the way its displayed).

    > Suddenly, There's not half the files there used to be, And there's a
    > milestone hanging over me The system crashed so suddenly.
    >
    >> This is XP Pro with SP2 (licensed, not Corp version, so downloading a
    >> utility from MS isn't an issue).

    > It doesn't take much, does it?

    You gotten a post for the stanking Hen K-Man the
    K-El-Loco-Stanking-Hen-Mammy.

    Duane :)

    K-El-Loco-Stanking-Hen-Mammy, Feb 6, 2006
  4. > You gotten a post for the stanking Hen K-Man the
    > K-El-Loco-Stanking-Hen-Mammy.

    A small corretion that's *from* the stanking K-Hen-Mammy aka K-Man that shot
    plumage in your face..

    Duane :)

    K-El-Loco-Stanking-Hen-Mammy, Feb 6, 2006