    groups even those that are empty. Using latest Xnews Test.zip. Is there
    another setting for this?

    iggy
    iggy, Feb 25, 2005

  2. iggy wrote:

    > Have set "hide groups with no unread msgs" as default but it shows all
    > groups even those that are empty. Using latest Xnews Test.zip. Is there
    > another setting for this?

    You will probably get some answers here, but just FYI and for future
    assistance, note that news.software.readers is the defacto newsgroup
    for support for Xnews, and it's full of very knowledgeable folks.

    You might also want to read the documentation for Xnews. For instance
    had you done so you would have noticed things like...well, like it
    points you to news.software.readers for help, eh?

    Documentation Is A Good Thing To Read

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 25, 2005