    Have xnet added p2p throttling with the recent network upgrade?
    Azeureus seems to be really crawling tonight.

    Anyone else noticed this?
    Squiggle, Dec 5, 2007

  2. Squiggle

    Richard Guest

    Squiggle wrote:
    > Have xnet added p2p throttling with the recent network upgrade? Azeureus
    > seems to be really crawling tonight.
    >
    > Anyone else noticed this?

    I just used it at mums and it gave over 100kB/sec so I would say no,
    they have not.
    Richard, Dec 6, 2007

  3. Squiggle

    Squiggle Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Squiggle wrote:
    >> Have xnet added p2p throttling with the recent network upgrade?
    >> Azeureus seems to be really crawling tonight.
    >>
    >> Anyone else noticed this?

    > I just used it at mums and it gave over 100kB/sec so I would say no,
    > they have not.

    Cheers, must have just been a poorly seeded torrent then i guess.
    Squiggle, Dec 6, 2007
  4. Squiggle

    Allistar Guest

    Squiggle wrote:

    > Richard wrote:
    >> Squiggle wrote:
    >>> Have xnet added p2p throttling with the recent network upgrade?
    >>> Azeureus seems to be really crawling tonight.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone else noticed this?

    >> I just used it at mums and it gave over 100kB/sec so I would say no,
    >> they have not.

    > Cheers, must have just been a poorly seeded torrent then i guess.

    Out of interest I downloaded an ISO of a DVD using bittorrent (KTorrent) and
    it came down at an average of >500kB/s. I was most impressed. I'm with
    TelstraClear (paradise.net).
    --
    A.
    Allistar, Dec 6, 2007