    And may your Gods be with you all.
    :)
    Bryan
    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Bryan

    Rob K Guest

    "Bryan" wrote in <y7rGb.10235$> :
    > As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    > So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    > peaceful Christmas.
    > And may your Gods be with you all.
    > :)
    > Bryan

    And a merry Christmas to you Bryan.

    AbFab had the most original turkey stuffing: use whatever you want to
    use for edible stuffing, then get hold of a pair of false teeth, clean
    'em well and put it in the appropriate hole, in the turkey, that is.
    According to the AbFab team, it makes the turkey look like your
    Princess Anne in her younger years ;o)

    Eew, Bollinger ....

    And there was Rowan @kinson ...

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13:
    Rob K, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Bryan

    Yddap Guest

    In news:y7rGb.10235$,
    Bryan <> opined:
    > As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    > So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    > peaceful Christmas.
    > And may your Gods be with you all.
    > :)
    > Bryan

    Merry Crimble to all and sundry ( & Brian)
    :)

    yddap
    Yddap, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Rob K" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" wrote in <y7rGb.10235$> :
    >> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    >> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    >> peaceful Christmas.
    >> And may your Gods be with you all.
    >> :)
    >> Bryan

    > And a merry Christmas to you Bryan.
    >
    > AbFab had the most original turkey stuffing: use whatever you want to
    > use for edible stuffing, then get hold of a pair of false teeth, clean
    > 'em well and put it in the appropriate hole, in the turkey, that is.
    > According to the AbFab team, it makes the turkey look like your
    > Princess Anne in her younger years ;o)
    >
    > Eew, Bollinger ....
    >
    > And there was Rowan @kinson ...

    Saw it! rofl mbao!
    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003
  5. Bryan

    Miggsee Guest

    Merry Christmas, Bryan! :) The best to you and yours!

    Miggsee, Dec 25, 2003
  6. Bryan

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Dec 25, 2003
  7. Bryan

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Bryan <> typed:
    > As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    > So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    > peaceful Christmas.
    > And may your Gods be with you all.
    > :)
    > Bryan

    I wish Peaceful Holidays to you, Bryan, and to everyone.

    --
    Juan
    Juan Pérez, Dec 25, 2003
  8. Bryan

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo, Mi Niña.

    Miggsee <> typed:

    --
    Juan
    R.B. deux
    Juan Pérez, Dec 25, 2003
  9. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote message

    > As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    > So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very
    > merry and peaceful Christmas.
    > And may your Gods be with you all.
    >:)
    > Bryan

    Merry Christams, Bryan.

    See ya at the Golden pond. ;)
    Boomer, Dec 25, 2003
  10. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Yddap" <> wrote in message
    > In news:y7rGb.10235$,
    > Bryan <> opined:
    >> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    >> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    >> peaceful Christmas.
    >> And may your Gods be with you all.
    >> :)
    >> Bryan

    > Merry Crimble to all and sundry ( & Brian)
    > :)
    >
    > yddap

    :)
    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003
  11. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003
  12. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678.spaz.spa> wrote in message
    > Bryan <> typed:
    >> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    >> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    >> peaceful Christmas.
    >> And may your Gods be with you all.
    >> :)
    >> Bryan

    > I wish Peaceful Holidays to you, Bryan, and to everyone.
    >

    > --
    > Juan

    :)
    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003
  13. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote message
    >
    >> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    >> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very
    >> merry and peaceful Christmas.
    >> And may your Gods be with you all.
    >> :)
    >> Bryan

    > Merry Christams, Bryan.
    >
    > See ya at the Golden pond. ;)

    lol :)
    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003
  14. Bryan

    Miggsee Guest

    Merry Christmas to you, my friend!

    Miggsee, Dec 25, 2003
  15. Bryan

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Bryan posted ...

    > As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    > So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    > peaceful Christmas.
    > And may your Gods be with you all.
    > :)
    > Bryan

    Heheheh, nice one Bryan, same to you and yours .. ;)

    --
    Paul
    Paul - xxx, Dec 25, 2003
  16. Bryan

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:35:51 -0000, "Bryan" <> wrote:

    >As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    >So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    >peaceful Christmas.

    Thank you. Please take your Christmas and shove it in an appropriately
    hidden place on your anatomy though.

    >And may your Gods be with you all.

    Please don't curse people like that. Some of us do not believe in your
    "Gods".

    [ Doc Jeff ], Dec 25, 2003
  17. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003
  18. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "[ Doc Jeff ]" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:35:51 -0000, "Bryan" <> wrote:
    >
    >> As you can see by d/t it's Christmas Day here.
    >> So I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and
    >> peaceful Christmas.

    > Thank you. Please take your Christmas and shove it in an appropriately
    > hidden place on your anatomy though.
    >
    >> And may your Gods be with you all.

    > Please don't curse people like that. Some of us do not believe in your
    > "Gods".

    Ok then, Seasons Greetings!

    --
    and it was *your* Gods, not mine :)
    Bryan, Dec 25, 2003
  19. Bryan

    Rick Merrill Guest

    [ Doc Jeff ] ...

    Happy Christmas to you too, Mark Gibson.
    Rick Merrill, Dec 25, 2003
  20. On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 01:47:57 GMT, "Yddap"
    <> wrote:

    >Merry Crimble to all and sundry ( & Brian)
    >:)

    Well, I got stuck working with an employee known for stealing and
    screwing up the paperwork... Our shift came up $145 short Christmas
    Evening, the day after Christmas it came up $120 over, then $1.25
    short on the day after.... Net loss of $19... Was told originally we'd
    all 3 get written up for the loss, now that the majority of the money
    re-appeared some how, we might not get written up, though the
    remaining $19 is still significant enough for a writeup....And people
    wonder why I hate Christmas..... The only thing Christmas is good for
    is for Thieves.... We get people trying to steal from the store, we
    get employees wanting to steal money from the store.... Thanksgiving,
    Christmas, New Years .... Not a good Holiday for me.... For some
    reason Customers don't want to steal and start trouble on Easter like
    they do at other holiday times....
    John H. Guillory, Dec 29, 2003