Xmas coming! Get presents! For all VoIP providers!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Merlin, Dec 10, 2010.

  1. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

    Ho-Ho-Ho!

    Xmas is coming! Do you like to get presents? Let me be your Santa!

    Free tech support (up to 2 months!!!) Great discounts on all VoIP
    products!

    I have a large variety of VoIP software for wholesale and retail business:
    Nextone switch, Class 4 and 5 softswitches, MVTS, MVTS II, MVST Pro,
    Portaone Bill, SIP, UM (now MR22!!!), VoipSwitch, Voicemaster (8.0),
    Sysmaster (2.0.58), Alepo Billing, MIND CTI, Advanced Billing, Sansay,
    Signate IP-PBX
    and many others!

    Lease and rent terms are also available!

    Buy any software before Xmas Eve and get a present of 2 months support!!!
    Start new year with a new software and no headache with its configuration,
    we’ll configure and setup it for you FREE!!!!

    Our professional engineers are able to execute almost any project for you:
    - Calling cards,
    - Pc-to-Phone,
    - Callback (ANI, DID, PIN, Web, SMS),
    - IPTV,
    - IP PBX,
    - VoIP Termination,
    - Virtual office,
    - Callshop,
    - SMS Content Distribution,
    - Hosted solutions,
    - DID management and numbers distribution,
    - Predictive dialing,
    - Wholesale VoIP
    - Asterisk based development and customization

    Don’t have large budget to invest? Remember, I’m Santa, mail me and
    we’ll find a solution!!! I’ll make your dreams come true!

    With best wishes,
    Your Santa Merlin ;)!

    Contact details:
    e-mail: merlin.mayer(AT)gmail.com