    and putting values in it , i have a problem with
    xlwbatemplate , i can't find it , it's missing ; can
    anyone help me??

    koko, Jan 25, 2004

  2. koko

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft MCSD newgroup.
    My name is Hermit Dave and i will be helping you with your query.

    Here's what you do next time
    * Post it on Excel newsroups or if you are doing your app using VB.net then
    VB.net group

    as for your actual problem.
    try running the application in debug mode.
    see if the path you specify for the template actually exists.
    and thats bout all.

    Have a nice day

    --
    Regards,