    disadvantages?
    are the drivers for it stable(G-force)

    thks
    Kue2, Sep 2, 2007

  2. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Kue2:
    The highest NVidia based card (AGP) I saw on Vista x64 was working fine
    (7600GT).
    I can confirm that a 7900GS card (PCIex) works flawlessly with the latest
    162.22's.
    If you are on the overclocking bandwagon, try the latest RivaTuner 2.03 that
    has signed drivers for Vista x64
    (http://www.start64.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=864&Itemid=55)

    Carlos

    Carlos, Sep 2, 2007

  3. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Carlos!
    This MB only supports AGP,so I'm looking for the best video upgrade
    possible.
    Thank you for your input.

    Kue2, Sep 2, 2007
  4. Kue2

    Charlie Tame Guest

    Kue2 wrote:
    > Hi Carlos!
    > This MB only supports AGP,so I'm looking for the best video upgrade
    > possible.
    > Thank you for your input.
    >

    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    >> Kue2:
    >> The highest NVidia based card (AGP) I saw on Vista x64 was working
    >> fine (7600GT).
    >> I can confirm that a 7900GS card (PCIex) works flawlessly with the
    >> latest 162.22's.
    >> If you are on the overclocking bandwagon, try the latest RivaTuner
    >> 2.03 that has signed drivers for Vista x64
    >> (http://www.start64.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=864&Itemid=55)
    >>

    >> Carlos
    >>
    >> "Kue2" <> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
    >>> anyone using this video in Vista Ultimate 64?
    >>> advantages?
    >>> disadvantages?
    >>> are the drivers for it stable(G-force)
    >>>
    >>> thks

    I have an NVidia 7600 GS that's AGP and it's been stable since I
    installed it and that's on a 2000 motherboard with a 3200 CPU.
    Charlie Tame, Sep 2, 2007
  5. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Hi
    I forgot to mention that the AGP experience was on an ASUS K8N motherboard
    (NForce 3-250) with a 3000+ Sempron processor.

    Carlos, Sep 2, 2007