    The rest of the note and driver links can be found here:
    http://www.start64.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2390&Itemid=1

    Carlos
    Carlos, Jun 11, 2008

  2. Carlos,

    This really looks interesting. The start page at Xerox is:
    http://www.office.xerox.com/software-solutions/global-printer-driver/enus.html
    and the page with all versions of the drivers is:
    http://www.support.xerox.com/go/res...odID=GLOBALPRINTDRIVER&Xcntry=USA&Xlang=en_US

    Thanks!

    y Muchas Gracias

    und Vielen Dank

    Bobby Johnson, Jun 11, 2008

  3. Carlos

    Ed Guest

    Unfortunately, this did not work with my Workcentre XE88.

    I will most likely be setting up a dual boot using an XP Home 32-bit os.

    Ed, Jul 10, 2008