    HiTechMan Guest

    Despite the ad in Sunday's local paper, it wasn't no where to be found
    when I dropped by my local Best Buy after work today...'sup with dat?

    HiTechMan, Feb 11, 2004

  2. HiTechMan

    Justin Guest

    HiTechMan wrote on [Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:16:58 GMT]:
    > Despite the ad in Sunday's local paper, it wasn't no where to be found
    > when I dropped by my local Best Buy after work today...'sup with dat?

    Maybe they sold out.

    Check the online store to see availability

    Justin, Feb 11, 2004

  3. HiTechMan

    karlpov Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:16:58 GMT, HiTechMan <> wrote:

    >Despite the ad in Sunday's local paper, it wasn't no where to be found
    >when I dropped by my local Best Buy after work today...'sup with dat?

    When someone does see it: Is there a separate Best Buy edition with
    exclusive extras as with the previous Xena and Hercules sets? (I just
    got 10% off coupons in the mail which are good starting Friday,
    otherwise I would have gone after this during my lunch hour today.)

    karlpov, Feb 11, 2004
  4. HiTechMan

    Justin Guest

    karlpov wrote on [Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:57:26 GMT]:
    > On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:16:58 GMT, HiTechMan <> wrote:
    >
    >>Despite the ad in Sunday's local paper, it wasn't no where to be found
    >>when I dropped by my local Best Buy after work today...'sup with dat?

    > When someone does see it: Is there a separate Best Buy edition with
    > exclusive extras as with the previous Xena and Hercules sets? (I just
    > got 10% off coupons in the mail which are good starting Friday,
    > otherwise I would have gone after this during my lunch hour today.)

    Supposedly there is either a directors cut or extended deleted scenes
    added to the Best Buy set

    Justin, Feb 11, 2004