    The price difference between 256M and 1GB of memory is not significant when
    one considers the life of the memory card and I cannot think of a reason why
    one would not purchase the larges memory XD card possible.

    grinder, Jun 25, 2006

  2. grinder

    EO Guest

    One reason is so you don't have all you pictures in one place (mistakes,
    errors, failures do happen) at one time.

    EO, Jun 26, 2006

  3. grinder

    Guest

    EO wrote:
    > One reason is so you don't have all you pictures in one place (mistakes,
    > errors, failures do happen) at one time.

    I'm with EO on that. But if the price is insignificant, buy several 1
    GB cards and swap.

    Chieh
    --
    Camera Hacker - http://www.CameraHacker.com/

    , Jun 26, 2006
  4. grinder

    Malcolm Guest

    Make sure that the 710 can take a 1G card. That camera came out long before
    1G cards were available.

    Malcolm

    Malcolm, Jun 26, 2006