    brid Guest

    Any body out there who would sell me DVD XCOPY PLATINUM.
    Thanks
    brid, Mar 2, 2004

  2. brid

    Skid Guest

    "brid" <> wrote in message
    news:c21ike$top$...
    > Any body out there who would sell me DVD XCOPY PLATINUM.
    > Thanks

    You might try alt.video.dvd.software.

    A guy tried selling it there last week and was laughed out of the newsgroup,
    as everyone knows you can get more reliable alternatives for free. See
    www.dvdrhelp.com
    Skid, Mar 2, 2004

  3. brid

    brid Guest

    Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded ,DVDSHRINK, but it all looks a bit
    complicated to a 70 year old. All I want to do is to copy DVD TO DVD and
    get round copy protection.
    Brid.

    brid, Mar 3, 2004
  4. brid

    Skid Guest

    "brid" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded ,DVDSHRINK, but it all looks a

    bit
    > complicated to a 70 year old. All I want to do is to copy DVD TO DVD and
    > get round copy protection.

    Hey, I'm getting AARP solicitations in the mail now, and I figured it out.
    There are some excellent guides available at www.doom9.org or
    www.dvdrhelp.com, and it can be set for unattended copying using DVD
    Decrypter (also freeware) or Nero (payware but worth it.)
    Skid, Mar 3, 2004
  5. brid

    Spam Buster Guest

    "brid" <> wrote in message
    | Any body out there who would sell me DVD XCOPY PLATINUM.
    | Thanks

    www.321studios.com

    SB
    Spam Buster, Mar 4, 2004
  6. In article <c244de$46g$>,
    says...
    > Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded ,DVDSHRINK, but it all looks a bit
    > complicated to a 70 year old. All I want to do is to copy DVD TO DVD and
    > get round copy protection.
    > Brid.
    > "Skid" <> wrote in message

    It's less complicated than trying to get that buggy crap from 321 to do
    what it's supposed to.
    --
    Remove "X" from email address to reply.
    Chris Phillipo, Mar 5, 2004