    nothing. Do I have to download a driver?

    Thanks,
    PlainDave
    =?Utf-8?B?UGxhaW5EYXZl?=, Nov 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGxhaW5EYXZl?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Actually it is recommended to first configure the Game Card on a Computer.

    So read this page, and extrapolate the instructions as applies to your
    needs.

    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/msmn740.htm

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Nov 4, 2006

  3. Thanks for the reply and the info. I tried and failed. I did every step,
    but to no avail. Thanks again.

    PlainDave

    =?Utf-8?B?UGxhaW5EYXZl?=, Nov 5, 2006