Xbox TSOP Modding

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Ren, Sep 1, 2004.

  1. Ren

    Ren Guest

    Hi there..

    Ive been reading a Stack load of Tutorials with regard to preforming a TSOP
    Bios flash to a Xbox.
    So far i see that the 007 AUF game hack method seems to be the one to go
    with..

    Has anyone here successfully done this mod ?.
    The Tutorials available at sites such as xbox-scene are good, but dont cover
    the whole deal in detail.
    What i would like to know is the Complete run down or proceedure involved
    from start to finish.
    My Box i have is a Ver 1.2. Which as far as i see will not be compatible
    with Xbox Live.. This doesnt bother me.

    Being a Nut whos into this sort of stuff, i would rather give it a go myself
    than send off to someone off trademe.
    I have had plenty of Experience with FTP and flashing over firmwares , but
    on a slightly different front.

    Anyone got any good Tutorials or advice .?

    Cheers

    Ren, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Ren

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <8RqZc.20615$>,
    says...
    > Hi there..
    >
    > Ive been reading a Stack load of Tutorials with regard to preforming a TSOP
    > Bios flash to a Xbox.
    > So far i see that the 007 AUF game hack method seems to be the one to go
    > with..
    >
    > Has anyone here successfully done this mod ?.
    > The Tutorials available at sites such as xbox-scene are good, but dont cover
    > the whole deal in detail.
    > What i would like to know is the Complete run down or proceedure involved
    > from start to finish.
    > My Box i have is a Ver 1.2. Which as far as i see will not be compatible
    > with Xbox Live.. This doesnt bother me.
    >
    > Being a Nut whos into this sort of stuff, i would rather give it a go myself
    > than send off to someone off trademe.
    > I have had plenty of Experience with FTP and flashing over firmwares , but
    > on a slightly different front.
    >
    > Anyone got any good Tutorials or advice .?
    >
    > Cheers

    Hi Ren

    I started a thread here about that too a couple of weeks ago. Have a
    look at it. I had a mate who wanted to do just that. I googled lots and
    found alot of stuff on it all. He chickened out and now don't want to do
    it. Damn I will have to try on my own :)

    I have a couple of dozen bookmarked sites and stuff. Also a couple of
    address for ppl local that may be of help in doing it too. If you are
    interested I could send you all the stuff I got. Some very good guides
    from stasrt to finish.

    Get me at

    bd22 at webnet.co.nz

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Ren

    Rentakill Guest

    Hi Bazz..

    That would be good..
    I also have a stack load of Tutorials here from various sites etc.
    I'm keen to give it a go myself, but just have to be 100% confident before
    making a start..

    I saw your postings over the last few weeks...

    Cheers

    Ren

    Rentakill, Sep 4, 2004